Antoinette Loves Local
Antoinette Loves Local Week
Antoinette Loves Local — a shop local week — will be August 2-8, 2020.
Antoinette Loves Local will be August 2-8, 2020.
This week is an event to encourage people to shop Plymouth businesses. Some businesses are offering discounts or give-aways during this week. Also, the library will have a raffle drawing for those individuals that shop local.
Find all the details below.
Click here for a list of all the area businesses that will offer sales, discounts, and give-aways to anyone who shows their library card. It’s that easy!
Any library card from a public or academic library is valid; it does not have to be a card from the Plymouth Public Library. You do need to show your physical library card; you cannot use an app on your phone that has your library card barcode number. So ask for a replacement library card now if you have lost your card!
Keep your purchase receipts from ALL businesses in the city or town of Plymouth. Show your receipts at the library. One valid receipt = one raffle ticket. At the end of the week, the library will draw one winner. The winner will choose which prize they would like to receive. They can chose one of the following items—Kindle Fire, Apple AirPods, or an Amazon Echo!
**Exception: If you bring in a receipt from a business that is also offering a sale, discount, or give-away for the Antoinette Loves Local week (find list of businesses here), you will get triple raffle tickets for that business.
Most businesses: one receipt = one raffle ticket.
Businesses offering a Antoinette Loves Local sale: one receipt = three raffle tickets.
- The receipts must be from a valid business in the city or town of Plymouth.
- The purchase must have been made during the week of August 2-8.
- Show your receipts and collect your raffle tickets during regular library open hours from August 2-August 10. (The shop local week ends Saturday, August 8th, but you have until the library closes on Monday, August 10th to bring in your receipts.)
- After showing your receipts to a staff member at the library, you will keep your receipts; the library will not collect them.
- The raffle winner will be notified via phone by August 11. The prize will be available about one week after the drawing takes place.
- All details and dates are dependent on the library and businesses remaining open. Any changes will be posted here and on the library’s Facebook page.
Call the library at 920-892-4416 with additional questions.