Manage Your Library Account
Log on to www.monarchcat.org to get started.
- Click on “My Account” on the upper navigation bar.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Enter your Library Barcode Number located on the back of your Library Card.
- Enter your pin number (the last four digits of your phone number) – if you have trouble logging on please give us a call at 920-892-4416!
- Click the “Log In” button.
- Once you are logged in you can manage all aspects of your account.
Managing Items Checked Out
To manage items that you have checked out, click on “My Account” and choose the option from the drop down menu for “Items Out”. Here you can see the Due Dates and renew your items. You can renew your items twice as long as no one has requested them. You can also see overdue items. If your items are overdue, please call the library at 920-892-4416 for assistance. If you have overdue books, the screen will also let you know what your fine will be. Just click on the button that says “Estimate Overdue Fines”.
Materials can be requested from any of the libraries that are a part of the Monarch Library System through Monarchcat.org
- Search and locate the item that you would like to request.
- Click on the blue box called “Request It”.
- Select a pickup location (i.e. Plymouth Public Library). If you would like that to be your default location, check the box that says “Always use this pick-up location (you can change it at any time)?”
- Then click “Submit Request”.
- You will be notified when the item arrives at the Plymouth Library for checkout. You have 8 library business days to pick up your items after notification.
You can choose to be notified by the library by phone, e-mail or text message. To change your notification preference, please stop by the library or call us at 920-892-4416.
Managing Requested Items
To manage the items that you have requested, click on “My Account” and choose the option from the drop down menu for “Requests”. From this screen, you will see all of your options for managing your requests. You can see your position on the hold lists, how long an item will be held for you at the library, and cancel any requests. You can also suspend your hold if you are going on vacation. Items cannot be canceled once they are on held or shipped status.
NOTE: When you suspend a hold, it will be suspended from that day’s date until you decide when you want the hold to be reactivated. If you are going on vacation and want them to be reactivated when you get back, enter the date you plan to return as the “New Activation Date”. Your holds will be reactivated on that day.
Pay fines and fees with a Credit Card in MonarchCat
You can now pay fines and fees with a credit card through MonarchCat if the amount is over $5.00. Start by logging on to www.monarchcat.org
- Click Fines & Fees on the My Accountmenu and log in. Your list of fines and fees is displayed.
- Click Pay Fines Now.
- Click Pay Fines/Fees. Check the boxes of the fines that you wish to pay for.
- Click Submit
- Click Pay From Credit Card
- Enter your credit card information and click Submit.
- You will see a payment verification screen. Click Submit.
- You will then a receipt screen which you can print for your records.
Maintaining a Reading History
Want to keep a list of all the books and ebooks you have read? Turn on the Reading History option in MonarchCat.
- Click on My Account
- Click on My Record
- Click on Contact Information and Preferences
- Under Preferences, check the box next to Maintain reading list
- Read the informational message that pops up and select Ok
- Click on Submit Change Request
Note: the reading history is not retroactive. It will record your reading history only from the day on which you activate it.