Up-to-date Info on Library Services
Up-to-date Info on Library Services
(Updated August 4)
Welcome back! The library is currently open to essential services. Our highest priority is keeping our staff and community safe. We ask all community members that visit our building to follow our Social Distancing Policy and Face-Covering Policy. See the link to the full policies below. Thank you for your cooperation!
Essential services are:
- Browsing for items
- Public computers/internet
- Copying, printing, faxing
Services that are considered non-essential:
- Sitting, gathering, socializing
- Children’s area toys or games
Please keep in mind, as a public space, the Library cannot guarantee a germ-free environment or germ-free physical materials. You need to consider if using library materials, or visiting the Library or other public spaces, is best for you and your family.
We highly encourage that community members still take advantage of our ExpressCheck/Curbside service. Please ask as the process has changed.
If you decide to visit us please note:
- Library Cleaning: Our cleaning staff spends 4 hours every weekday evening cleaning. We use an EPA approved hospital-grade disinfectant for the elimination of COVID-19 and other infectious germs. The product is used for sanitizing bathrooms and high-touch areas such as counters, table tops, elevator buttons, door knobs, computer keyboards, computer mice, and phones.
- Library Materials Cleaning: Collection materials are not disinfected when they are checked-in or as they are browsed or used in-house. All returns are quarantined for 96 hours and we ask that you place any unwanted materials on marked carts in the library so they can be placed into quarantine as well. Please do not try to disinfect materials on your own. It may end up causing damage to materials if done improperly.
Linked below is the phased in plan that was approved by the Library Board of Trustees on June 1. The library is currently in PHASE 3.
Here is the latest on our services, due dates, and more:
We may experience extra demand on our phone lines. When you call us at 920-892-4416 please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address for staff to look up your account. If you do not get through, please try again or contact us via email at email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger.
Due Dates and Late Fees
Due dates have returned to normal. We are now a fine free library. No late fees will be charged.
Please return materials all materials in our outdoor bookdrop located on the outer wall of the library to the right of the main entrance off of Division Street. Please note that we will be quarantining all returns for 96 hours. This will mean that items will remain on your account for several days after you return them. There will be NO late fees so please do not worry about overdue charges.
Express Checkout: In & Out Materials Pickup/Curbside Service
Click here for more information.
Please call us at 920-892-4416 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble with an expired library card. Be sure to include your current address and phone number so that we can update your card.
Our Wifi remains on and can be accessed just outside our building.
Interlibrary and System Loans
Delivery within the Monarch Library System has resumed in a limited capacity. For the safety of our delivery drivers and staff we are quarantining materials for 72 hours. It is taking longer than normal for materials to be transferred between libraries. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Delivery from other libraries around the state (known as ILL) have not resumed. We do not know when statewide services will be available.
Virtual Library Programs
Check out our Facebook (click here) for virtual storytimes, book clubs, escape rooms, and more. No account required.
All library events and meeting room reservations have been canceled for for the foreseeable future. The meeting room is currently being used for furniture storage and materials quarantine.
Our digital services are always available. If you have trouble accessing any of our services, please email us at email@example.com or message us via Facebook Messenger.