Board of Trustees
The Plymouth Public Library’s Board of Trustees is listed below. Each position is a three-year term which can be renewed three times. Appointments to the Board are made by the Mayor of Plymouth and Plymouth’s Common Council, with the exception of the County Representative and the School Representative.
- Julie Van Norwick, President
- Gloria Miller, Vice President
- Amy Odekirk, Common Council Representative
- Stacy Gloede, County Representative
- Todd Hunt, School Representative
- Barbara McKnight
- Linda Tolman
- Sarah Britt
The Library Board meets the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. For agendas and minutes please click here.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Board of Trustee member, please contact the Plymouth Public Library.