- The library is following CDC guidelines. If you do not meet the guidelines under the CDC, masks are still expected of you in the library. Masks are available if you do not have one. Please note: masks are required of everyone aged 5+ in the children’s area to protect unvaccinated children.
- Please remember that COVID-19 spreads in the air. Stop the spread and avoid:
- Crowded spaces
- Close proximity with people not in your household
- Spending long periods of time in public buildings
- We monitor the space for 25% capacity. (20 people upstairs and 10 people downstairs.) For the health and safety of staff and the community, please limit your time in the building. If we reach capacity limits, you may be asked to leave.
- We are still encouraging the use of our curbside services. If you are not able or uncomfortable wearing a mask at all times in the library building you are required to use our curbside services. Please call to schedule a pickup at: 920-892-4416. Click here for detailed instructions.
- For the safety of staff and community members we ask all users, including WIFI users, to limit their visits. If we reach capacity limits you may be asked to leave. If you do not wish to be interrupted, the WIFI signal extends to the parking lot.
Hours starting Monday, June 28
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Here is the latest on our services, due dates, and more:
We may experience extra demand on our phone lines. When you call us at 920-892-4416 please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address for staff to look up your account. If you do not get through, please try again or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger.
Due Dates and Late Fees
Due dates have returned to normal. We are now a fine free library. No late fees will be charged.
Updated 4/12/2021 Upon consideration of the evidence, including scientific research, health authority guidance, and industry practices, Plymouth Public Library has determined that quarantine of library materials is no longer necessary. We will continue with internal hygiene protocols that are proven most effective in mitigating the risk of spreading COVID-19. If you are concerned about the lack of a 24 hour quarantine of library materials, we recommend that you self-quarantine any materials checked out from the library prior to use.
Click here for more information.
Please call us at 920-892-4416 if you have trouble with an expired library card. Be sure to include your current address and phone number so that we can update your card.
Our Wifi remains on and can be accessed just outside our building.
Interlibrary and System Loans
Delivery within the Monarch Library System has resumed in a limited capacity. For the safety of our delivery drivers and staff we are quarantining materials for 24 hours based upon updated guidance from the Department of Public Instruction. It is taking longer than normal for materials to be transferred between libraries. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Delivery from other libraries around the state (known as ILL) have resumed with delays.
Virtual Library Programs
Check out our Facebook (click here) for virtual storytimes, book clubs, escape rooms, and more. No account required.
All library events and meeting room reservations have been canceled for for the foreseeable future. The meeting room is currently being used for furniture storage.
Our digital services are always available. If you have trouble accessing any of our services, please email us at email@example.com or message us via Facebook Messenger.