- Due to high community spread, face-coverings are highly recommended regardless of vaccination status. Masks are available if you do not have one. Please note: masks are required of everyone aged 5+ in the children’s area to protect unvaccinated children.
- Please remember that COVID-19 spreads in the air. Stop the spread and avoid:
- Crowded spaces
- Close proximity with people not in your household
- Spending long periods of time in public buildings
- We monitor the space for 25% capacity. (20 people upstairs and 10 people downstairs.) For the health and safety of staff and the community, please limit your time in the building. If we reach capacity limits, you may be asked to leave.
- We are still encouraging the use of our curbside services. If you are not able or uncomfortable wearing a mask at all times in the Children’s area you are required to use our curbside services. Please call to schedule a pickup at: 920-892-4416. Click here for detailed instructions.
- For the safety of staff and community members we ask all users, including WIFI users, to limit their visits. If we reach capacity limits you may be asked to leave. If you do not wish to be interrupted, the WIFI signal extends to the parking lot.
Hours starting Monday, June 28
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Here is the latest on our services, due dates, and more:
We may experience extra demand on our phone lines. When you call us at 920-892-4416 please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address for staff to look up your account. If you do not get through, please try again or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger.
Due Dates and Late Fees
Due dates have returned to normal. We are now a fine free library. No late fees will be charged.
Click here for more information.
Our Wifi remains on and can be accessed just outside our building.
Virtual Library Programs
Check out our Facebook (click here) for virtual storytimes, book clubs, escape rooms, and more. No account required.
All library events and meeting room reservations have been canceled for for the foreseeable future. The meeting room is currently being used for furniture storage.
Our digital services are always available. If you have trouble accessing any of our services, please email us at email@example.com or message us via Facebook Messenger.