The outdoor book-drop remains open 24 hours for your returns. Thank you!
New: Click and Collect brought to you by Monarch2Go
We have a new, fast, and convenient way to request curbside pickup through the Monarch2Go App. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
How to use Click and Collect
- From the main screen, tap on My Account, tap on Requests
- Tap Curbside Pickup
- Tell us about your vehicle and Tap I’m On My Way
- Give us an ETA, and tap I’m here! when you get to the library
- We will bring your items to your car
Library Materials (Books, DVDs, CDs, and more)
Step one: Place your items on hold
- Use www.monarchcatalog.org to search for items.
- If you need assistance, please call us: 920-892-4416. We are happy to give recommendations! When you call, please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address ready to give to staff.
- When placing your hold, remember to select Plymouth as your pickup location.
- You may receive items faster if they are owned by the Plymouth Library. Click here for a tutorial on how to request Plymouth Items (https://youtu.be/pZDZRrxukH4)
Step Two: Wait for your notification that items are at the library.
- You will receive an email, text message, or phone call when items are at the library.
- Let us know if you want us to update your notification preference.
Step Three: Call ahead for us to prepare your items for pickup.
- Give us a call: 920-892-4416. When you call, please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address ready to give to staff.
- After you place your request, please give us 30 minutes to an hour, depending upon staffing levels, to prepare your items for pickup.
- Families living at the same address may have their materials bundled for ease of pickup.
Step Four: Call us when you get to the library.
- Call us on your cell phone at 920-892-4416.
- Let us know what color vehicle you are in and a staff member will bring your items to your car.
There are a couple of different ways to send us your printing. Please note, your print request will stay in our print queue for 4 hours before they are automatically deleted.
- Forward or send your document to the following email addresses:
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
Download the PrinterOn App
- Go to your app store on your smart device and download the PrinterOn App.
- Be sure to select our printer by tapping on the box at the bottom of the App and using your device location or searching by zipcode.
- Upload your document to: http://www.printeron.net/esls/plymouth
Copying and Faxing
Please call ahead and a staff member will meet with you at your car to discuss your copying and faxing needs.